Hey Everyone,
I've not blogged in so long that I think i've forgotten how to but today after over a year I decided to make a new blog just for Pokemon!
Along with the rest of the world i've recently downloaded Pokemon Go and it's really making me want to get out of the house and discover the world around me, when usually video games are something that I can only really play when sitting on my bed with the laptop or at a PC this is a really refreshing game which has actually helped me to become more active plus who doesn't love pokemon!
So far I have managed to catch a few pokemon and am currently at level 7, tonight after work instead of hanging around the house in front of the TV or youtube Me, David and Angela actually went out to the local park to see what we could find. (this is a rare thing for me because at night I generally just like to come in eat and then sleep)
Today was a busy day, I was out and about this morning and then had to get the train back to work later in the day, I definitely made the most of the train being delayed by cashing in on the pokestop more than once gaining a few eggs and also a few extra poke balls. Also surprisingly I hadn't caught any Rattata at all yet so this is a new one to add to the pokedex!
After work I came home and made dinner (tagliatelle and meatballs in case you were wondering) we all went out for our walk through the graveyard and through the local park,
We all used an incense while out but didn't find that it actually made that much of a difference, have any of you guys had any luck with incense or is it better in certain areas?
I managed to find a few new pokemon to add to the collection which was good but still not the best trip considering we used incense and all that. (i found a Ghastly in the graveyard too but he was low level and so I just traded him for more Ghastly candy!
While we were out I did manage to hatch my first ever egg too which was probably the most anti-climatic thing ever...
I know it was only a 2km egg and so hopefully I have better luck with the 5km ones, David also got his first egg today which happens to be a 10km egg so hopefully he gets something nice with that!
After about half an hour the usual servers went down and phone battery died and we all headed for home but still a pretty eventful evening! Think it will be a relaxed day tomorrow but then again you never know what might happen!
Speak to you all soon!
Leigh xoxo




No comments:
Post a Comment