Today is actually slightly better than I thought that it would be! This morning when I woke up David came up the stairs with a parcel for me which was the new battery for my phone,
I am absolutely over the moon to be able to play pokemon for more than 10 minutes without fear of the battery dying and hopefully tomorrow afternoon we can take a wee trip out to see if we can catch anything!
Today was a cleaning day in the house and so the catches were few and far between, first catch was a wee zubat but I think I traded this one in for some more Candy to get the next pokemon on todays list!
Finally a decent CP on a pokemon! Hopefully I can take on a gym soon with this one too!
Finally the only other thing that I managed to do today was catch enough Pidgeys to trade for enough candy for this little babe!
This is another top CP one to add to the collection!
Sorry again for such a short post today but i'll be back again tomorrow with an update for you all,
Speak to you all soon,
Leigh xoxo



No comments:
Post a Comment