As I mentioned yesterday this is going to be a realllllly short post because today was an absolute nightmare!
I went to work this morning and then left just after 1, I couldn't check pokemon because it drains the life out of my battery so I waited, got to where I was going and phoned David to let him know that I had made it. Then switched the phone off. 2 hours later I come out and go to switch the phone on and nothing....completely dead!
Unfortunately i then had to find a way to contact David to get him to pick me up at the train station so I found a payphone and tried to work that instead...nothing... I even tried that 0800 reverse number and it still didn't work! I then decided to head back to the train station and worst case scenario get back to the office and phone David from there however the office would have been shut before then so luckily I have a key just in case! Anyway got to the train station and they had a payphone that I could use my credit card in rather than having to find coins on top of everything else and managed to phone David to get him to pick me up, missed a train in the process but by now I was just happy to see a phone!
By the time I got home and managed to charge the phone it was after dinner and David pointed out that there was a Dewgong nearby and sure enough it appeared across the road and I managed to catch it no problem! CP is decent too! Also dinged level 8 today which is exciting!
The fact that today was so boring I decided to post the amount of eggs that I have waiting to hatch although unfortunately I only have the 2 incubators so it takes a while to get rid of them!!
Unfortunately tomorrow is probably going to be much of the same as I am likely to be out of the office for at least another week now and the phone is just getting worse and worse, I promise after typing this I am going straight onto the internet to find a replacement battery for this damn phone so that I can at least enjoy pokemon a little more!
Speak to you all soon,
Leigh xoxo


No comments:
Post a Comment