First of all today I just want to apologise because yesterday I could have sworn that I pressed publish but apparently I didn't so sorry that it only got posted about 2 hours ago :(
Today was another massive bust and the next few days are probably going to be the same because the battery has only got worse and worse :(, it made 85% today before it died! On the plus side I did order the new battery yesterday and it was dispatched today so that's a bonus!
Had to use a payphone again today and i'm getting to be a dab hand at it!
Today I was all prepared to post the following few usual pokemon thinking that the highlight of my day would be an evolution of a Caterpie but actually got a wee surprise when I opened the app to see if anything was near my house :)
Surprise surprise another Zubat and again with a terrible CP, this one has since been transferred for some more Zubat candy!
Here's another amazing pokemon I caught today...not
By transferring the Caterpie above I did manage to evolve one of the previous ones into a wee Metapod which was also a new pokemon for me so an extra 500 xp was welcomed!
Finally my last wee surprise of the day was Meowth! I was not expecting this when I was in the pokedex and the phone vibrated, I was expecting another Pidgey as always or maybe even another Zubat for a change but this was another new one so a little closer to level 9 which i'll hopefully get over the weekend!!
Anyway it's been a horrendously long day so I am having a wee early night! What an exciting Friday night!
Speak to you all soon
Leigh xoxo




No comments:
Post a Comment