WOW!! Just noticed the page views and i'm amazed! Didn't think I would get any views in the first day so this was a little surprise!
Thank you all so much for taking the time out to read my wee blog it really does mean a lot to see that people are actually reading the stuff that I sit here and think up,
Sorry if this post is a little underwhelming but today was a slow one and we didn't actually go out at all, also problems with the server didn't really help to be quite honest.
The first catch of the day was....you guessed it a Weedle! I am trying to get a Beedrill so i'm not too worried but I think they do appear a little too often honestly especially in the area where I live! Also on the way to work this morning I was hoping for a little Electric pokemon because it would have fitted in very well with the Thunder and Lightning that we had this morning!
Also on the way to work this morning we caught a little Nidoran, I think the CP is still really low because my level is so low just now but hopefully with levelling i'll get some higher CP pokemon!
Managed to catch something a little better later on while on my lunch break just in the office, i wasn't really expecting anything spectacular however this will at least add to the candy to level my Haunter which I caught yesterday :)
Finally today is my new highest CP pokemon that I have painstakingly levelled from a wee baby Pidgey into a lovely big Beast that one day might actually help me get a gym although perhaps not around here as the levels in the gyms are ridiculous!
Pretty proud of this guy and with a decent CP level massively above the others! I'm going to be out of the office again tomorrow so I will apologise in advance for the lack of pokemon that I am likely to catch because as much as I want to catch loads on my travels the battery on my phone is dying a death and on full battery pokemon will now play for around 20 minutes! Really need to find a replacement and get it ordered ASAP! So unfortunately communication with David to let him know when to pick me up as well as being able to be contacted by the office is more important than the pokemon unfortunately but I will see if Angela fancies another adventure tomorrow night with me and David and we can explore the area a little more and try to find some rarer pokemon!
Speak to you all soon
Leigh xoxo



No comments:
Post a Comment